Friday, May 17, 2013

5/17- ANOTHER GOOD QUESTION: WHY DOES OBAMA DO THINGS LIKE APPOINT THE IRS WOMAN WHO OVERSAW WHO GOT TAX EXEMPTIONS TO HEAD THE IMPLEMENTATION OF OBAMA-CARE? DOES OBAMA SEEK DESTABILIZATION?

Talk hosts have been fired for asking stupid questions.  They've also been promoted for asking brilliant questions.  And sometimes it's the same question; the result depending on when the question is asked.  We often preview who our guests are going to be, books they've written, etc.  This time we're previewing the first question Barry intends to fire at former New York CONGRESSMAN JOHN LeBOUTILLIER this evening.  This question quit being ridiculous and suddenly became brilliant within the past two weeks or so:  "If America had known everything last November that we know now, would Barack Obama have nonetheless have won re-election?"

2 comments:

  1. Sir, I tried contacting you via Facebook...

    Also, I've tried to contact you before about this and I'm wondering if you haven't gotten my messages. I'd like to work on an update to your book How to Learn any Language. I've tried to contact the publisher, but they referred me to another publisher that didn't respond to my email. Do you have any interest in an updated edition of your book? I'd like to work on it and release it by any means possible, either a publisher you already work with or iTunes, or Amazon, or all of the above.

    I know I can't live up to you skill as a polyglot but I really appreciated the insights I gained reading your work and I still apply them as I continue to study language(s). I am not going to pay Facebook so I don't know if you're even going to get this message as it will go to your "other" box on Facebook. Either way, I appreciate your time and hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barry and Sara,
    I'm writing to find out if everything is alright. This May 17th show posting is the last entry and I am concerned. It is now June 3rd as of this writing. I listen to your show every night on my computer while I work. I listen to the shows over and over again and I go back into the archives too. It is my favorite talk show. Barry, you have been my favorite radio personality for over 40 years. Please let me know that the two of you are ok.
    Sincerely,
    Don Bader
    donaldbader@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete