Friday, September 2, 2016

9/2-THE FIRST COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAME BARRY EVER SAW IS SO INCREDIBLE NFL CHIEF ROGER GOODELL WOULD BLINK AND READ IT TWICE. THE SCORE WAS 18-0 AND THERE WERE NO TOUCHDOWNS, NO SAFETIES AND NO PLACE-KICKS FOR FIELD GOALS!

With the air beclouded with toxic fumes of quarterbacks refusing to stand up for the national anthem and the emergence of Black Lives Matter and the new employment figures it seems as though the headlines all join together and play right into the very first college football game Barry ever saw.  He’ll make that his lead story this evening.

2 comments:

  1. This blog website is pretty cool! How was it made !
    free football game

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
    free football game

    ReplyDelete