Friday, September 22, 2017

9/22-WOULD THE INCREDIBLE FAILURE OF ONCE-PROSPEROUS VENEZUELA HAVE ESCAPED THE PROUD COVERAGE OF THE AMERICAN MEDIA FOR SO LONG IF THIS VENEZUELAN DICTATOR HAD PARADED UNDER SWASTIKAS INSTEAD OF HAMMERS-AND-SICKLES?

The dreadful crisis in Venezuela has finally broken through the bigotry against coverage of Latin-Americam dictatorships and is being spotlighted by a late-awakening media into a full-blown treatment of a Communist take-over followed by a Communist collapse!  Cuban-born “free-dom writer” HUMBERTO FONTOVA visits with Sara and Barry to spotlight the poverty in what was once the breadbasket of Latin-America.

1 comment:

  1. Barry:
    I'm so happy I found you after so many years.
    I was with you when we visited the PBS offices under the auspices of the ZOA. We were together again when we invited you to join our ZOA mission to Israel (I wad the friend of the psychiatrist Dr. Ken Kelner.)
    Do you remember when the Ethiopian Jews arrived at Ben Gurion Airport. I remember all of us crying!...
    My email is: bobbrown1752@gmail.com if you want to touch base...
    Be well.
    Bob

    ReplyDelete