Tuesday, June 18, 2013

6/18- IF AMERICA KNEW LAST ELECTION DAY EVERYTHING THEY KNOW NOW, WOULD OBAMA HAVE NONETHELESS WON RE-ELECTION?



The psychiatrist asked the elderly woman what her problem was.  "I have no problem," she replied, rather testily.  "Well, then," he continued, "Why are you here?"  "I came to please my children," answered she.  "And what do THEY think your problem is?" continued the shrink.  "Nothing at all, Doctor.  I just like pancakes."  "Is that all?, asked he.  "I agree, that's no problem.  I like pancakes, too."  "You DO?" she fairly shrieked, trembling with excitement.  "Then you must come to visit me.  I have trunks full!"  New York attorney DON O'SULLIVAN keeps "trunks full" of politics.  He can't get enough.  It's not just that he vote and campaigns and gathers petitions and raises funds.  O'Sullivan can tell you who won the Congressional race in the eighteenth district of Tennessee in 1928.  He visits with Sara and Barry this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment