Monday, December 1, 2014

12/1-BENJAMIN FRANKLIN, WHEN ASKED WHAT KIND OF GOVERNMENT OUR FOUNDERS WERE GIVING US, REPLIED, “A REPUBLIC, IF YOU CAN KEEP IT.” WELL, DID WE?


It finally came.  After 54 years on the air, Barry finally feels able to wave a piece of paper in the air and say, “This is the most impressive piece of correspondence I’ve ever gotten from a listener, a viewer or a reader.  It deals with what kind of government our Founding Fathers promised us versus where we find ourselves today.  The writer of that championship letter is ROBERT RAFFEALLI of California and Barry will present, not just the letter, but Mr. Raffealli himself as he visits with Sara and Barry this evening.  Barry is particularly proud of what he’s decided to ask as his first question!



1 comment:

  1. Well, I had to listen because I was the guest. Did anyone else?
    I see I'm posting as "Unknown." How about "Complete Unknown"?
    - Robert Raffealli

    ReplyDelete